Follow Me on Pinterest

Tuesday 17 March 2009

Happy St Patrick's day!!

Here's wishing everyone a very happy St Patrick's day. My paternal Grandmother was Irish so I can make a claim to celebrating today and I'm certainly going to!! One of the best Paddy's days I've ever had was spent in San Diego - everyone was wearing something green except me and a very nice lady reached over and pinched me on the train. Apparently the rules are that you need to wear something green or you'll be pinched but no-one told me!! That got a conversation started and before I knew it I was updated with the best places to party that night - we had a blast!!
Things will be a bit quieter this year - I'm less of a party animal these days but as Jack is away we may as well celebrate. Hope you have a great night!

No comments: