Follow Me on Pinterest

Wednesday 18 February 2009

The class schedule for Saturday's crop

My feet and back are still complaining after spending the whole day wandering around Stitches at the NEC on Monday. We managed to find some lovely stuff for the kits for the next few months so one mission was accomplished. I fell madly in love with a gorgeous class from Tattered Angels and hope to have for our next Kent crop but there wasn't an awful lot to get excited about if I'm honest. The show was about 3/4 of the size of last year and about half of it was for other crafts such as cross stitch and knitting so we whizzed past those. I did meet up with a load of old friends from years ago and was able to have a lovely long natter and catch up! We also bumped into Claire from our Kent club which was a lovely surprise!! We were finished a lot earlier than we expected and got back home early enough for me to treat Dave to a meal out by way of thanking him for doing all the driving (and putting up with a day full of girlie gossip!!).

I thought it might be a good idea to put the schedule for Saturday up here so that those of you who are joining us for the crop can see when your classes are and plan your day. As usual I will have the schedule posted outside the classroom as a reminder.

10am 'Something Wonderful Happens'

11.15am 'Spring Fling'

12.15pm LUNCH BREAK

1pm 'Rock n Roll'

2.15pm 'Feeling Blue'

3.30pm 'Soft Focus'

4.30pm AFTERNOON TEA

5pm 'Simply Delightful'

6.15pm 'Beautiful Forever'

I'll be posting the sneak peeks of the classes together with a list of tools/materials needed for each class before the big day!

(Amended after Debbie pointed out I had missed off a class!! Thanks hun!)

No comments: