Follow Me on Pinterest

Saturday 21 February 2009

Back home!

Its 11.30pm and we are finally back home after the Kent crop - exhausted but in a good way if you know what I mean. The day seemed to whizz by in a flash with everything going really smoothly. Quite a few classes had desperate people waiting for spare kits and even hoping a few would come over a bit peculiar and suddenly decide to not do the class!!

Claire designed a stunning class for us and we have managed to twist her arm to come and teach again on the 18th April - despite it being Ally Pally. We convinced her that it was only shopping and she could always go on the Sunday and she said yes!!! We had a great turn-out from the Kent club and it was lovely to see the girls from Hastings, I was warned that there are plans for a big posse to join us for the next crop which will be fab - the more the merrier I say!

As always, Pauline ran the shop like clockwork which means that we can concentrate on the classroom side of things knowing that everything is completely under control. I am always so grateful to have Pauline there and I just want to say a huge "thank you" for all the very hard work she does to support us. Mum held the fort in the kitchen and I was very pleased to have regular coffee and cold drinks appear as if by magic! Dave performed the role of 'glamorous assistant' to his usual high standard not counting doing all the driving there and back, loading and unloading the van at each end and setting up the shop. I am so lucky to have his support and couldn't run these days without him. Last but not least, I'd like to thank all of you who chose to spend your Saturday with us, I hope you enjoyed yourselves and that we'll see you in April!!

3 comments:

Kim said...

Thank you all so much for all the effort you put into making our Saturdays such fun.
As usual the class kits were just amazing and I spent much of last night drooling over the stunning paper that I bought!
Can't wait for the next one.
Thanks again.
Kim xxxx

Claire said...

Ditto ! I always love my days with you guys ! Everyone's so lovely and the classes are always great not to mention choc full of lovely stuff.
See you all on the 18th April.

sam said...

great day thanks to everyone, why did i not come to them sooner ! already got 2 Lo hanging on wall, tough choice next one crop or holiday mmmmm ,