Follow Me on Pinterest

Friday 1 February 2008

K&Co class sneak peek



Over the next few days I'll be uploading sneak peeks of the classes for the crop so that those who are attending can start to get photos etc. together. The first peek is at the K&Co 'Margo' class (which is currently one of my favourites!). You'll need to bring along two 6" x 4" photos, one landscape and one portrait (or a landscape that can be cropped square). The papers are quite vintage and floral so this is definately not one for the boys but it is quite adaptable and would suit a wide range of types of pics.

The class kit has grown since it was released and now also includes flowers and a template together with the original patterned papers, rub-ons, cardstock and chipboard alphabet - so its even better vaue for money. I have only a very few of this class left so if you want it, grab it now!!

I'm teaching down in St Leonards-on-Sea tomorrow at The Craft Den and am already getting excited! Jenny has sold out of spaces so it should be a really buzzing day and I am really looking forward to it. Lets hope that the threatened snow doesn't appear, I can cope with rain and wind but snow is a whole different ball game! If you are joining Jenny tomorrow, I'll see you there. Take care!

No comments: