Follow Me on Pinterest

Tuesday 26 February 2008

Club kit for Wednesday






For club this week we have a gorgeous chipboard album together with chipboard embellishments, papers, cardstock, ribbon, lace, buttons, 3d stickers and floss (phew!!). This great album is perfect for a whole range of photos including vintage pics, family themed or girl themed photos. I have made my album as a Mother's Day gift for my Nan in Australia as a change from the usual card and have filled it with photos of all of the female family members in my branch of the family tree. This way she'll keep up with how fast Melissa and my niece Angel are growing!! I was able to put three generations of women into this lovely little book - in fact it could have been 4 but I couldn't find a photo of my Nan that she would like me to use!

I'll be taking along my Cricut so you can cut a title for your book while you are at club. You'll need to bring along some 3d foam pads, sandpaper, a creamy brown inkpad, small photos (no larger than 3" x 4") plus any rub-ons and spare chipboard you might have from club last time.

See you tomorrow! K :o)

No comments: