Follow Me on Pinterest

Thursday 4 October 2007

Two peeks this time!




I realised today that I wouldn't have enough days to have peeks every day and still leave time for getting photos ready for those who are coming to the crop so I've put 2 up!! The first is the peek of the page for the 'Egypt' class - like I said, no pyramids and the like, just lovely watery blues and greens with some black and white. I've gone for a masculine page for this one as we've had a few girlie ones and the boys needed a bit of a look-in!

I used a 6" x 4" portrait photo and two small 3" x 2" portrait photos for this page but it would work just as well with a single large landscape pic if you prefer. You'll need some 3d foam pads and a little scrap of sandpaper for the class but not a lot else outside of your normal tools.

The second peek is of the Making Memories Funky Vintage class - this was a kit that everyone I showed thought would be very hard to use together but funnily enough I had a blast using it. I used pics of the fab hotel suite we had in Vegas but the page is really versatile and would work with loads of different themes - just grab one 7" x 5" landscape and two smaller portrait photos (not essential if you can't find any!) and you'll have a smashing page!

If you have a creamy brown inkpad then bring it along with you but you won't need much else.

Tomorrow I'll give you a peek at the Daisy Ds album class and that'll be your lot!

No comments: