Follow Me on Pinterest

Wednesday 3 October 2007

Junkitz Fanciful class peek



This is another of my favourites out of the classes for the crop this weekend - the Junkitz Fanciful class. The kit is stuffed full of goodies and I was hard pressed to fit in something of everything that is in there! You'll definately have enough over to make another page out of this one.

I used one 6" x 4" landscape photo and three 3" x 2" portrait ones which I printed in sepia as the papers are in creams/pinks/greens and blues and I couldn't find anything where we all had those colours on! You might want to pop a creamy brown chalk inkpad into your toolkit for this class but thats about all you'll need (don't panic to find one as I'll have them in the shop!).

Drop by tomorrow for a peek at the Funky Vintage page......

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello Karen its stefani mum said that she is not on this class, much to her dissapointment i think if she could she would scrapbook 24hours a day!! but if you do have any kits left over or are able to ordr one please could i buy one for her birthday coming up many thanks hope your well stefani xxx