Follow Me on Pinterest

Wednesday 18 April 2012

Something else for free!!

Do you do anything to celebrate National Scrapbook day? (Did you even know that there was a National Scrapbook day??!!).  Well, its traditionally the first Saturday in May and is usually marked by lots of crops and online classes held all over the place both in the UK and overseas.  I can't often give up an entire day at the weekend to sit and craft but I see all these fun events going on sometimes wish I had joined in at least some of it!

So just today I came across an online crop being held over at Big Picture Classes that looks like it'll be pretty good.  They have scheduled 12 hours of scrapbooking fun with a new challenge each hour, live chats with designers and some amazing giveaways.  The best bit - all of this is completely FREE!!!  I registered last year and received an email each hour of the crop giving me some great ideas, inspiration and a challenge to complete.  I can't scrapbook to a fast deadline - some of my pages take hours (or even days) for me to feel happy with them so there was no way I could complete some of the challenges but there was lots to get me thinking. 

I have decided to sign up once again and who knows, I may even find some time to sit down and join in some of the fun this year!  The time difference between here and the US means that everything happens a bit later in the day for us here which suits me just fine!  If you fancy joining in the fun or just receiving the email prompts and ideas then why not sign up by clicking here and then click on the 'purchase' button at the bottom of the page - don't worry, it really is free!!

No comments: