Follow Me on Pinterest

Monday 26 September 2011

My completed Circle Journal

I thought it would be a good idea to share all of the entries in my circle journal now that I have it back so you could see what everyone did for me. This is a very image heavy entry as I have photographed each and every entry in the album! Thank you to everyone for your efforts in creating this fab recipe book......

Cover
French apple & ginger cake


Fireman's chicken

Christmas Pie

Chocolate mug cake

Rice Krispie treats

Banana & Walnut cake



Rocky Road - divine!!

Cup cakes - Melissa makes the BEST!

Total Recipes - a fab selection!



Lemon cheesecake

Norweian apple cake

Nanaimo bars

Bonfire bangers & beans

Lemon curd & banofee pie

Yoghurt cake

Sign in tags

There is a great selection of recipes here for me to play with and I'm really looking forward to creating some of these. I'm really excited to have Lindsey's recipe for Rocky Road which is to die for!! If you are a fan of cup cakes then you have to try Melissa's - they are the prettiest and most delicious I have ever tried!! I loved Wendy's entry in the shape of an apron - so creative and fun, you really bloomed during the cj's Wendy! Tracey O has a fan in my Jack and so he particularly wants me to make her banana and walnut cake! My guys are already encouraging me to try out some of the savoury dishes in here for dinner so I think this will get a lot of use.


My absolute favourite part of the album are the sign-in tags at the back. I printed off a series of eclectic questions along with the usual 'name & date' details. The responses to these questions have been really revealing and fun, they have really given me an insight into the members of the circle. I think I'll treasure the tags as much as the recipes!


Once again, I'd like to say a huge thank you to each and every member of the circle for sticking with it for such a long time and getting all the way to the end - it was so worth it!

No comments: