Follow Me on Pinterest

Thursday 22 September 2011

Last circle journal entry - Barbara's

The epic circle journal adventure is finally over and here is my last entry in Barbara's album titled 'Music from the Heart'. I had two smallish pages and as usual I wanted a little more room and so I created a concertina slide spine so I could add two further tag pages. I was really happy with the end result which offered lots of space for photos and journaling.
My entry was about my piano and the role music has played in my relationship, both really personal subjects but thats what these journals have been about - getting to know more about each other. I included lots of journaling together with photos because this was a subject I had lots to say about!
I used my Tim Holtz Sizzix die to make the tags from cardstock and an assortment of papers in browns and creams. The Tim Holtz adage tickets are some of my fav things to use and so I managed to incorporate a couple into the title for my entry together with some Echo Park alpha stickers. I had just about enough ruffled rose trim to complete this entry - talk about cutting it close but I had to do it, it was practically my signature!
We exchanged the circle journals at club last night and took loads of photos of the completed albums with the owners who managed to make it to club. Pop by tomorrow to get a peek at the finally finished albums!

No comments: