Follow Me on Pinterest

Friday 23 September 2011

Circle journal swap night





This week at club we finally swapped back our circle journals to the starting point. Its been a long undertaking and I'm so proud that we made it through to the end - the last circle journal I took part in, my journal took 2 years to come back to me!! There have been a few hiccups along the way and one or two people missed making entries in a couple of journals but have arranged to contribute to them later.

I am so pleased with my finished journal which is crammed full of fab recipes. I see a busy winter ahead as I try out the dishes everyone has shared with me! I would like to take this opportunity to thank everyone who created an entry in my circle journal, there's a real mixture of styles, colours and creativity - exactly what I was hoping for and I'm so grateful. I didn't get much of a chance to look through some of the other completed albums as it was a busy night but they certainly looked crammed full!

I've had a number of emails thanking me for running the circle journals and all I can say is that you are very welcome. We wanted to offer something that would give everyone to get to know each other a bit better and this mission was absolutely accomplished! Thank you once again everyone!

No comments: