Follow Me on Pinterest

Friday 9 January 2009

Kit 2 stamps now available!

The stamps for January's kit #2 finally arrived today - so I can stop stressing and start packing kits! The kit includes one of two sets of gorgeous acrylic border stamps - which means that there is another set of stamps you could own if you want to!! I have added them to the shop today and if you get the kits on subscription just let me know if you want the second set and I can add it to your package before I send it out. These are open to anyone, not just kit subscribers and the stamps are only £3 a set - you can find them at www.totalpapercrafts.co.uk

If you don't get our subscription kits there are still places available on the list as we have expanded once again this month due to the phenomenal response we have been getting. You'll get 2 scrapbook page kits sent out to you each month for the great price of £15 inc P&P (UK addresses only - other countries please contact us for details). We are really excited about the kits we have coming over the next few months, there is a great range of different manufacturers and brand new products on their way.

Have a great weekend, I'm away working at crops both days so spare a thought for me out there in the cold!!

No comments: