Follow Me on Pinterest

Tuesday 6 January 2009

Fancy a 'Finish your Pages' day?



Ok, so how many pages do you have almost but not quite finished? How many kits do you have piled up waiting to be played with? So how about a whole day set aside for just finishing off all of those projects that you never quite get around to completing? Look no further......we've booked Meopham Village Hall on Sunday 18th January (not February as I originally posted - doh!!)from 10am to 6pm and we'll be bringing over the Cricut, a computer and printer and the shop - in fact everything you need to get everything finished!

Just in case you manage to get everything finished I'll have a kit there for you to play with as well!

Interested? Its only £10 for the day and you can book your place now through the shop at www.totalpapercrafts.co.uk

2 comments:

utenzi said...

I like the design you used here, Karen. Very attractive.

Anonymous said...

Oh, I love the idea of a 'Finish your Pages' day. I haven't scrapbooked in a year (I've done a few projects for the tiger cubs, and valentines card but haven't done a single layout in a year).

Unfortunately, I live too far away to join you. :( Maybe I'll have it here at home! :)