Follow Me on Pinterest

Monday 12 May 2008

First club kit for this month



This gorgeous weather has made it so difficult for me to drag myself away from the beach and back to work but I forced myself to get stuck in today and design the kit for club this week. We are so near to the beach now that we've moved and its really lovely there, I think I'm in 'holiday mode'!! But I've been a good girl today and got a good lot done so I'll be able to get out in the garden for an hour or so before things cool down too much.

This time we have 3 papers from Autumn Leaves together with a stunning 12x12 transparency overlay by Lux Designs - all beautiful on their own but really stunning when used together! The kit includes the papers, transparency, black and white cardstock, a black and a white flower, a large brad and some crystal bling. I added some ribbon, a couple of stickers and letter stickers from my stash but they aren't essential (and if you took the Melissa Frances class at the recent crop you will have these left over in your stash!).

The design uses two 6" x 4" landscape photos but you could use one really big photo instead - which would look fabulous! You'll need to reserve your class kit as we now have 8 new members in just 3 weeks and I'd hate for anyone to assume, turn up and then be disappointed. If there are kits left after club, I'll be selling them through the shop - first come, first served. If you want first dibs then just post on the blog here to register your interest and I'll let you know.

Enjoy the sunshine

Karen :o)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've already called you to reserve this kit Karen - it looks absolutely gorgeous, can't wait to get it!!

Anonymous said...

great kit please reserve me one
Christine

Val Norris said...

Please reserve one of these kits too if poss- very lush ValN

Anonymous said...

Hi Karen. Another great kit. Please can you reserve one for me if you have any spares. Thanks. Suzanne