Follow Me on Pinterest

Friday 23 May 2008

Classes on sale 24th May




You wait ages for a bus and then 2 come at once - just like our classes! We received the delivery of two more classes today and I was so happy with what I had chosen - I'm loving the new products out right now and so just had to use them in the classes for the crop. These two classes couldn't really be any more different though - one is cool and sophisticated while the other one is bright and fun (can you tell I'm a Gemini?? LOL!).

The first is the brand new 'Sweet Branch' line from Crate Paper which is beautiful in shades of lavender, mint green and white. The kit includes cardstock, 4 double sided patterned papers, a 12x12 sheet of diecuts, a whole pack of ribbons and flowers.

The second one is from one of my favourite manufacturers - My Mind's Eye and is from the 'Star Bright' range. Primary colours rule here so we're talking bright and fun with red, green, yellow and blue (ok, I know green isn't a primary colour!). This one includes cardstock, 5 sheets of patterned paper, a 12x12 sheet of diecuts, coloured twill ribbon, flowers and a whopper of a paperclip!

Both classes will be released on the Total Papercrafts website at www.totalpapercrafts.co.uk at 10am - and if last time is anything to go by, you'll need to be there prompt!

Take care, K :o)

No comments: