Follow Me on Pinterest

Tuesday 17 July 2007

This week's club kit



My nerves are frazzled after going almost to the wire waiting for the materials for this week's club kit. There was a huge mix-up at the wholesaler with my account manager being away on holiday and then the order missing the courier - I had just about lost hope of ever getting this kit together but one of the boxes I was waiting for arrived this morning!

I absolutely love this page, it uses the DCWV Once Upon a Time papers and chipboard and I found the design on the DCWV website and knew it would be a something everyone would like to make. We've had these papers as stacks and they flew out - I had to re-order them twice which is unheard of! I was never really drawn to them because I thought I wasn't a glittery girl but it appears that I've found my inner glitter bug and have changed my mind!

The kit is the usual great value for money - the RRP of the chipboard is more than the kit price so it has to be! If you are joining us tomorrow evening, your kit will contain cardstock, 2 patterned papers, a whole pack of chipboard, flowers and brads. You just need to bring some 3D foam pads and your basic tools.

I'm off to pack the kits now - and to start praying that the rest of the order arrives today like I was promised!

Take care, Karen :o)

No comments: