Follow Me on Pinterest

Tuesday 11 September 2007

One for the boys.....



No, there's nothing rude to see here - move along now!! I'm referring to the lovely masculine colours of the kit I'm using at my club tomorrow and this is the page that I'll be teaching with it. I've loved Fancy Pants papers for ages and have had them in the shop for quite a while and the Dapper range has to be one of my favourites. I love the warm mix of browns and pale blue and who knew that our eldest would happen to be wearing clothes that matched it perfectly as I snapped him in the garden on a gloriously sunny day?!!

I'm usually a one-photo kind of designer, I love finding that single picture that captures everything I want to say on my scrapbook pages but I know that not everyone likes to work like that and so I forced myself out of creative niche! I used three 6x4 photos that I then cropped down to the focal points and I'm really happy with the end result - hope those of you who are coming to club tomorrow like it too!

I added Fancy Pants Dapper rub-ons to my design as I've been desperate to use them for ages - I have in the shop at www.totalpapercrafts.co.uk but can always order more if they have gone before you get to them, just let me know you want some!

Take care, Karen :o)

No comments: