Follow Me on Pinterest

Monday 1 April 2013

Total Papercrafts kit 2 for March

Here we go with our second kit for March (after a little wait for the supplies to arrive!) using the Prima Lyric paper line. These papers are crammed full with amazing designs to cut out and layer over one another! Those of you who have known me for a while will know just how much I love fussy cutting out images from paper!!
This kit comes with a gorgeous bottle of spray colour which we use simply to add colour to the base paper. My original idea was to create some paper flowers and spray those too but by the time I'd finished my design I didn't feel this page needed them. If you are a fan of flowers then you have the option to create them , spray them and layer them onto your page!
These papers are full of images of tickets, flowers, lace, chandeliers and much more! The designs work really well with vintage photos and equally well with modern snapshots. The sample design uses a single 6" x 4" landscape photo.
The kit contains; Cardstock, 4 sheets of double sided patterned paper, bottle of colour spray, length of cotton tape.
I have the feeling that this will be a very popular kit so be sure to let your club organiser know that you want this one if you're not a subscriber!

No comments: