Follow Me on Pinterest

Thursday 2 February 2012

Feedback


By sheer coincidence I received two emails today from kit subscribers who had just had their kits delivered.  They were from completely different ends of the country and both were letting me know what they thought about the January kits they had just received.  Here is what they said......

 Just to say my kits arrived yesterday and boy, oh boy …. Were they worth waiting for? They are simply delicious and scrummy and all those other words usually wrongly applied to stuff that isn’t all that delicious and scrummy …. These TRULY ARE! I love them – don’t know why, but your kits always knock spots off any others I may have tried in the past …just up my street, so thank you again. Patty x

Karen, how lovely are those Bo Bunny papers in this month's kit. Dont know if I can bring myself to cut them up!
Thanks
Sue
It is so lovely to hear from those who get the kits in the mail, we do get feedback from the clubs but its a little different getting a kit cold through the post and so hearing from our subscribers is really precious to us.  Thank you ladies for your lovely emails and we want you to know that we really appreciate the time you have taken to get in touch with us this month.  We think you're going to love what we have for you in the next couple of months too (Prima on pre-order!!). 

If you are considering subscribing to our kits we have space on our list, you can sign up through our online shop here and we'd love to hear from you want you think!

No comments: