Follow Me on Pinterest

Sunday 8 January 2012

Creative Jumpstart 2012

I asked a question on the forum the other day about what (if any) of the new classes everyone has signed up for. It got me really curious to see what is available and I came across one in particular that really grabbed my attention. 'Creative Jumpstart' is aimed at inspiring you with daily videos to get your creative juices going. It's completely free to sign up and although it started on 1st January, if you sign up now all of the videos will be available until the middle of the year. How great is that? You'll be able to refer back to the ideas over and over! The first ideas have been really cool, each has been by a different designer on a different subject - we've had creative warm ups and a textured ATC made from toilet tissue to name just two! I'm enjoying this series so much I had to share it - you can find out more and sign up at www.nathaliesstudio.com See you in class!

No comments: