Follow Me on Pinterest

Sunday 19 April 2009

Putting my feet up.........

Yesterday's crop was really fab - we had such a lovely group of people there and it was a relaxed and happy atmosphere, something that was commented on to me a couple of times during the day. We had more new ladies joined us and they were really complimentary about how welcoming everyone was, so thank you everyone!!

Pauline was an absolute star and I owe her the biggest thank you for holding everything together in the shop for me and I couldn't do these crops without her. I promise to do everything in my power to have the new shop site up and running before the crop in June to lessen her workload so hopefully Pauline will be able to put her feet up!

I also owe a huge thank you to Claire for her two gorgeous classes. She is such a talented designer and we are so lucky to have her working with us. Claire is already starting to work on classes for the June crop and she has some amazing ideas - watch this space!!

We have a very few class kits left after the crop and I'll put them up onto the shop for general sale tomorrow if anyone wants them. There aren't that many so you will need to be quick off the mark if you want any of them.

The next crop date is Saturday 20th June and booking is now open and we have also opened booking for our 'Finish Your Pages Day' on Sunday 17th May - a great opportunity to get all of your unfinished projects completed. Last time we managed to get over 80 scrapbook pages finished plus a number of mini-books and cards.

So now that the crop is over I am taking a little "me time" and putting my feet up now- thats after spending the afternoon at Bluewater! Thank you once again to everyone who joined us for the day yesterday choosing us over the Stamping and Scrapbooking show at Ally Pally!! We hope to see you again in both May and June!

No comments: