Follow Me on Pinterest

Tuesday 7 April 2009

Change is a good thing!

I put things in motion today that will produce some huge changes to the online shop. It may take a few weeks for them to be implemented but basically we will be launching a brand new website with a clean, modern look and thats a lot easier to use on all sides. It's something I've been looking into for a long time as over the past 5 years the site seems to have become clunky and difficult to manage and I recently found a company that I am really excited to work with.

So brace yourself for a massive change, it will be a breath of fresh air and a beautiful looking site - much more in keeping with my vision for Total Papercrafts! I suppose change is a good thing but after paying for it all we'll be diving down the back of the sofa looking for it and living on beans on toast again! LOL!!!

No comments: