Follow Me on Pinterest

Thursday 24 April 2008

Peeks for crop classes this Saturday

Jack was more than happy to accompany me to McDonalds so that we could upload the peeks today - can't think why?!! Anyway, here goes......



As promised, the MME 'Dreamy' class is very girlie with its pink/orange/red colourway. I used a single large landscape photo but you could use two 6"x4" as an alternative. You'll need a pink inkpad and some 3d foam pads plus a small single hole punch and a sewing needle with a large eye (I used my Making Memories one from the deluxe toolkit).



The 'Felicity' class is one of my favourites with its fresh turquoise and white and a shot of orange to heat things up! I used a single landscape photo but again, this will work well with a number of smaller pics. Bring along a creamy brown inkpad and some 3d foam pads if you're signed up for this one.



Grab a single 6"x4" landscape photo with a travel theme for the Grayson Hall class and you're good to go! This page is high impact with its black and cream colours and shots of red and green for a bit of zing. You'll want a black journaling pen as we have plenty of space for you to tell your traveller's tales on this gorgeous page!



I love the Manhattan line from Autumn Leaves, its very sophisticated in tones of turquoise and brown - perfect for almost any type of photo. I used two trimmed 6"x4" portrait photos in the sample but a single larger pic would work equally as well.



This class is another of my favourites, its very soft and elegant in shades of pink, pale green and white. I used a non-standard 10" x 5 1/2" landscape photo on my sample but you could use a number of smaller photos - heritage photos would work beautifully with these gorgeous products. You'll need a pink inkpad (I used pink pastel) and some 3d foam pads.



Grab a stack of snaps for the Chatterbox class because you can get masses of them on this page! I used a load of photos all taken on one day and used that as my theme but this would be a perfect way to showcase any event where you've taken a ton of pics - think birthday, christening, holiday, family barbecue! We all take masses of photos at these sort of events and then may only ever use a few, on this page you can use them all! Smaller photos would work best - don't go larger than 6" x 4" in any case. You'll also need a green inkpad (I used Lime Pastel) and a paper pricker (or strong sharp needle).

I hope this helps you with your preparations for the crop - don't stress out about finding the perfect photos because I'd be surprised if you get everything completed in class in any event. I like to give you plenty to do!!

See you Saturday! K :o)

No comments: