Follow Me on Pinterest

Tuesday 1 April 2008

New crop class available now!


If you are joining us for our crop at the end of this month then you might want to grab yourself a place in the second of our crop classes to be released. The places are limited and I can see this one being sold out really fast today so be quick!

I've had great fun this afternoon messing around with all the goodies that are in this kit - 8 sheets of double-sided patterned papers, cardstock, brads, chipboard corners, alphabets, numbers, phrases and tags. I've put together an interactive page that creates masses of space for loads of photos. My theme is 'A day in the life' but to be honest you can use the same page for just about any group of photos. I'm still adding pics and faffing with it before I finish it so I'll let you know how many photos I used in the end and the sort of sizes when I'm done.

No comments: