Follow Me on Pinterest

Thursday 17 May 2007

Beary Patch album class sneak peek!



Here we go with the last sneak peek for the crop on Saturday - the Beary Patch album. Mandy has designed a gorgeous album for this class which includes the Add-a-page punch tool for you to keep!!

If you are taking the Beary Patch class you'll need to bring; a glue stick, hammer,bone folder and double sided tape. Grab a stack of 6" x 4" photos - and you'll have the album completed in no time! (BTW Mandy used B&W photos in her sample).

I've already got the cakes (carrot and chocolate of course!) plus Haribo, Jelly Bellys and Cadburys Buttons for on the tables - absolutely nothing healthy at all!! LOL! I'll post directions here tomorrow for anyone who isn't sure of where they are going. If you have any questions you can leave a comment here or email me and I'll get back to you as soon as I can. :o)

No comments: