Follow Me on Pinterest

Tuesday 29 May 2007

1st October crop class is up!!



Wow - it seems like only 5 minutes ago we were releasing the classes for the May crop and here we are launching the October ones already! I wanted to get on the ball quickly and find amazing products that would make great classes and guess what - I have done! I'll probably have the second class up sometime this week too (and its totally fab)!! I'm not known for being the most organised person in the world but just lately I've got my act together and I'm well on top of the crops!

So, the first class for October will be a great way to showcase all your holiday snaps in one absolutely stunning album from 7gypsies. The theme is beach/holiday and as we should all have had a Summer break by the time we meet up again, I thought it would be a great project to bring back the sunshine (it will be October and lets face it, it's likely to be cold and wet!!). If you took the 7gypsies class last time, this one is a LOT more straightforward - you won't gain any more grey hairs, I promise!! LOL!

The kit contains 3 sheets of 7gypsies paper, a 7gypsies spiral bound album, a sheet of 97% complete stickers, a sheet of rub-ons, 3d adhesive mount and a metal index tab - you just need to bring along your photos to complete this gorgeous album. The retail value of the class is over £15 - all for only £8.50! The places are limited and we sell out every time.

You can book your crop place and classes at www.totalpapercrafts.co.uk

Karen :o)

No comments: