Follow Me on Pinterest

Wednesday 22 November 2006

Feeling 'Joyful'


Do you ever have a day when things just seem to go well? I seem to have a fair few of the opposite, like many people I'm sure but today I had a list of stuff to do and it all seemed to just flow. One of the things on my list was to design this double page for my scrapbooking club next week (29th November) and it had me smiling from ear to ear!! The class kit is stuffed with great products from KI Memories including 'Joyful' ribbons, 'Joyful' cardstock stickers and 'Joyful' frosty patterned papers. If you can't make my club, the kits are available - just email me to reserve one (this is a bumper kit for Christmas and is £7.00). These products are also available seperately in the online store if you prefer.
We took delivery today of the gorgeous 'Twinkle Type' glittery chipboard today. I love these boxes of bling - they are not just letters, there are fab frames and shapes together with numbers and punctuation in the box as well. I love the boxes too - really pretty designs that cry out to be the new home for a mini book or album!!
Yesterday's Scrap pads-to-go delivery is already proving a huge hit and today saw the arrival of restock of the 'Maison' and 'Chocolate Neapolitan' pads. I love the gorgeous colours of the Neapolitan pad, rich brown with pink and mint green - yummy!!!


You can find these new products at www.totalpapercrafts.co.uk or email me at karenmcivor@totalpapercrafts.co.uk

No comments: