Follow Me on Pinterest

Sunday 27 November 2011

Ali Edwards' December Daily

My 'Countdown to Christmas' masterclass came from Ali Edwards' idea for December Daily, a project she completes each year and shares on her blog. One of the things Ali is really good at is capturing stories for her album and she recently posted a fab list of '25 Ideas and Story Inspirations'. I thought that this list might be useful to those of you who are completing my album for the first time as it includes all sorts of things, some of which are easily overlooked in the madness of the lead up to the big day.
If you would like to check out Ali's list you can find it at www.aliedwards.com under 'December Daily'.
I'd love to see your albums and pages as you work your way through each day so I'll create a folder in the gallery specially for these. You'll find the gallery on the forum at www.totalpapercrafts.forumotion.co.uk

No comments: