Follow Me on Pinterest

Thursday 20 October 2011

Tag swap

We ran the first of our tag swaps at club last night and I was blown away by the gorgeous stamps everyone had! It is lovely to have a selection of stamped tags with gorgeous images that I wouldn't normally be drawn to purchase. I fell in love with Pauline's cat stamp (being a cat lover that was one of the first I spotted!!) and the Tim Holtz quote stamp on Wendy's tag. Sarah had a few requests for her glittery allium tags from some who weren't even taking part - it was so lovely! I have plans for all of these lovely tags, you may spot them on here in the coming months.

Unfortunately the image doesn't show all of the tags as there were more than I could get in the shot. We also have a few swap members who have yet to bring in their tags - so there's even more to come.


The good news is that we et to do this all over again next month at the Kent club - woo-hoo!!

No comments: