Follow Me on Pinterest

Tuesday 7 June 2011

I have the best friends!!






I think I must have the kindest, most caring friends possible - Tracey C made me this stunning cupcake with a hidden card inside it. She remembered that the hospital doesn't allow flowers and so wanted me to have something pretty to cheer up the place, how lovely is that?!




Lindsey brought me a fab bag full of goodies to take in with me - everything was perfect!! I had a knitting mag together with yarn and needles, a puzzle book to keep mymind occupied, a novel, a bag of sweeties, tissues, raspberry shower gel (that smells divine), Cath Kitson body lotion, lactose free choccy bars, sachets of my fav coffee and a super cute giraffe that makes me smile each time I look at it!! Wendy sent me a great novel, I do love my books!!




Thank you so much for my fabby gifts and for all the good wishes I've been sent over the past few days, they are really appreciated xxx

No comments: