Follow Me on Pinterest

Monday 17 August 2009

Kit #2 for August

After the madness of the classes yesterday, Dave and I have having a bit of a mini-break at a fancy hotel. Nevertheless, things don't stop just because we are being pampered and so I've squeezed 5 mins to get the second sample page for this month up here!!
The kit includes 3 sheets of cardstock, 4 Chatterbox papers, a sheet of chipboard titles, embellishments and brads, a sheet of alphabet stickers (not the ones I used here) and a chipboard frame (which I have turned over and stamped as I preferred it to the pink glittery front side!!).
I added some brown flowers from my stash, a scrap of ribbon and some adhesive crystals which I dotted on one of the papers. I also used up the turquoise Thickers I used in kit #1 but you do get a fab set of stickers in the kit plus I had a whole sheet of card spare which you can use with a die-cut machine if you prefer.
If you have one of those cool little distressing tools then you'll get loads of use out of it with this design but no need torush out and buy one because I simply used a pair of scissors to get the same effect. Bring along a dark brown inpad if you fancy doing the stamped frame together with a swirl stamp - I'll try to remember to bring mine but as Jack comes home this week after three weeks away and I'm so excited, it'll be all I can do to get to club with the kits!! Hope to see you at club for this one!

No comments: