Follow Me on Pinterest

Wednesday 27 June 2007

Real. Life. Scrapbooking.


We had our magazine delivery from the States today and as well as the fabulous Creating Keepsakes and Simple Scrapbooks mags we also received copies of the new book from Simple Scrapbooks. Real.Life.Scrapbooking is absolutely gorgeous! I had a flick through and was blown away with this book, I don't do clean and simple scrapbooking - its just not my style but the designs in this book are lovely. the thing that captured my attention was the stunning journaling - perfectly in keeping with my theme for this month! Rebecca Cooper and the other designers featured show you amazing ways to write your journaling, playing with fonts, size and colour to create captivating pages. I only have 6 copies here but I may just have to get one to come and live at home with me!!

Rescue the other copies from www.totalpapercrafts.co.uk - quickly!! LOL!!

Karen :o)

No comments: