Follow Me on Pinterest

Wednesday 10 October 2007

Club LO for this week



Apologies for the delay in getting this designed for club this week but I'm juggling a million things at the moment including driving over to Essex from Kent to go house hunting after accepting an offer on ours! Its exciting to go shopping for a new house but when its the other side of the river, everything takes so much longer. Keep your fingers crossed for me as we have put in an offer on a place today!

This week we use Hambly overlays and black & white patterned papers for a dramatic monochrome page. The kit includes 2 grey cardstock, 1 black and 1 white cardstock, 2 patterned papers, ribbon and a flower. I added a BasicGrey label holder and some brads to create this page with a masculine edge - no flower used on mine! I'll print off the template for the scroll border for everyone as it is so late in the day - I can't expect you to print it yourself in time for club. My photo is 7.5" x 5.5" but there are a number of different sizes of frames on the overlay sheet so you can use more than one photo or a different size as you prefer.

Take care, Karen :o)

No comments: